UPSSSC PET Full form : Preliminary Examination Test
UPSSSC PET full form name is Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Preliminary Examination Test. UPSSSC Lucknow has published a notice for UP Preliminary Examination Test (PET) 2021. This is an eligibility test to apply for the upcoming Group C vacancies under UPSSSC. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online to the official UP PET 2021 website.
Candidates wishing to sit for the UP PET exam must have passed high school and their age must be 18 to 40 years old. Candidates can view more details about the exam at.
PET Full Form : Polyethylene Terephthalate
PET stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate. It is a type of transparent, resistant and unbreakable plastic and widely used in the manufacture of plastic bottles, packaging film, fabrics, automotive molded parts, etc. In its natural state it is very flexible and colorless. However, depending on the processing method, it can be hard or semi-rigid. PET looks a lot like polybutylene terephthalate chemically.
PET full form
We can say that it is a thermoplastic polymer of general use of the family of polyester polymers. Polyester resins possess a wide range of properties such as thermal resistance, chemical resistance, mechanical and dimensional stability. Its recycling symbol is ‘1’.
Key Properties of PET Resin: full form of PET
Its strength and rigidity are superior to those of PBT.
It is lightweight and strong, so it can be easily transported without any damage.
It has gas and moisture barrier properties.
It is a good electrical insulator.
It can be used in a wide range of temperatures, from minus 60 to 130 degrees Celsius.
It is a better alternative to glass in some applications as it is resistant to breakage.
It is approved by the FDA as a safe material for contact with food and beverages.
It is resistant to diluted alcohols, oils, fats and acids. However, it is less resistant to aromatic hydrocarbons and dilute alkalis.
In addition to so many benefits, there are also some limitations of polyethylene terephthalate:
Impact resistance is less than PBT.
Its crystallization speed is slow than that of PBT, so its moldability is lower than that of PBT.
It is affected by boiling water.
It is sensitive to strong bases and alkalis.
It has a poor combustion behavior.
PET can be mixed with other thermoplastics and thermosets to improve its performance and use it for different purposes. The purpose of producing your blends is to improve profitability and its properties such as mechanical strength, flame retardancy, processability, etc.
Main uses of PET products: PET ka full form
For the manufacture of water bottles and carbonated soft drink bottles such as Coca Cola, Pepsi bottles, etc.
To create packing trays
To produce PET film for use in tape application.
To make cosmetic jars, microwave containers and other packaging items
For the manufacture of mesh fabrics necessary in printing, filter oil, filter cloth, woven tape, etc.
To make the wiper arm, gearbox, engine cover, etc.
To make polyester fabrics that are flexible, firm and resistant to shrinkage compared to cotton.
In addition to this, recycled PET can be used for various other purposes, such as making carpets, tote bags, quilt fillers, film sheets, strapping, etc.
Other PET Full Form
- Project Execution Team
- Personal Electronic Thingy
- Professional Employment Training
- Positron Emission Tomography
- Parent Effectiveness Training
- Personal Electronic Transactor (early Commodore PC)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (more common than PETE)
- Preliminary English Test
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies (Symposium)
- Politiets Efterretningstjeneste (Danish for Police Intelligence Agency)
- Petroleum Ether
- Potential Evapotranspiration
- Post-Exposure Treatment (rabies vaccination)
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau (former Canadian Prime Minister)
- Photoinduced Electron Transfer
- Programming Environment and Training (HPCMP)
- Privacy Enhancing Technology
- Potentially Exempt Transfer (UK inland revenue)
- Personal Terminal (MegaMan, gaming)
- Pupil Evaluation Team
- Pre-Eclamptic Toxaemia
- Positron Emissie Tomografie (Dutch)
- Performance Evaluation Tool
- Print Enhancement Technology
- Priority Encoding Transmission (algorithm)
- Piezoelectric Transformer
- Persuasion Emotion and Trust
- Proton Electron Telescope
- Precision End Trimmed (lumber)
- Presidential Electoral Tribunal (Philippines)
- Performance Evaluation Test
- Productivity Enhancement and Technology
- User Productivity Enhancement and Technology Transfer
- Piezo-Electric Transducer
- Phase Elapsed Time
- Performance Evaluation Team
- Portable Electronic Thermometer
- Pet Energy Therapy
- Protected Entrance Terminal
- Product Enterprise Team (US Navy)
- Proposal Evaluation Tool
- Piston Engine Technology
- Polling Every Time
- Permanent Engaged Tone
- Production Environmental Test
- Process Enhancement Team
- Propulsion Engineering Trainer
- Peak Engine Torque
- Parker Endotracheal Tube
- Pilot-Line Experiment Technology
- Pulse Energy Thermography
- Phase Emission Tomography
- Precision Electric Turret
- Physical Education Teacher (various schools)
- Paraffin-Embedded Tissue
- Preservative Efficacy Test